- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4-5 "wedges"
- blue cheese dressing
- crumbled bacon
- thinly-sliced red onion
- Cut the head of lettuce into 4-5 "wedges" (depending on size desired)
- Remove any trace of bruised leaves and the lettuce core, then place on separate plates. Loosen up the leaves (for the dressing to fall in between)
- Top each wedge with blue cheese, crumbled bacon and sliced onion (Carolyn suggests crisping bacon slices over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side). Feeling ambitious? Make your own Blue Cheese Dressing from scratch!
- Serve immediately with a fork, steak knife and big appetite