Beach Rose & Ginger Vodka
- 2 cups beach rose petals (rosa rugosa)
- 8-10 slices of peeled ginger
- ½ liter vodka (about 2 cups)
- Place rose petals and ginger in pitcher or container
- Pour vodka over, assuring that everything is submerged
- Cover and let sit at room temperature. Start tasting the vodka at 5 days to check flavor
- Let it infuse as long as you like for desired flavor. When that flavor is reached, strain and bottle and it's ready for use in your favorite vodka-based cocktails like Annie's "Summer Wind"