Grilled Corn Succotash w/ Edamame
- 5 ears of corn
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped fine
- 10 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb shelled & cooked edamame
- seasoned rice vinegar - to taste
- olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat your grill to medium-low. Drizzle corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill for 6 minutes, rotating them halfway through, until corn is cooked and slightly charred. Take off grill and let cool.
- Take corn kernels off the cob and toss in large bowl with other ingredients. Season with rice vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!