Chocolate Bark w/ Cranberries & Candied Orange Zest
- 2 lbs of quality dark chocolate
- 1 cup each of dried cranberries & candied orange peel
- Line baking sheet with parchment, waxed paper, or use a silicone baking sheet. Set aside
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over a pan with 1" water simmering on low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth, then remove from heat
- Pour a small amount of the chocolate mixture onto a lined baking sheet and spread very thinly into a roughly 12-by-10-inch rectangle. Sprinkle cranberries and orange peel over top.
- Carefully move parchment paper and chocolate off cookie sheet. Let set in a cool, dry location, 20-30 minutes. Once bark is hard, break up into shards
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you've used all the melted chocolate and toppings